Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 110 - Real Housewives of Atlanta


Currently Burning: Fresh Linens



Oh. My. God. This show. I can't even. It's the biggest hot mess on television LMAO. The reunion show from the 4th Season is playing now and it's just TMTH. I think this one is my favorite. Beverly Hills and New York are close behind though. I can't stand Orange County - it's awful. 

Now onto the daily review!



Fresh Linens (3): I really didn't think I would like this warm. Boy was I wrong! It's actually really nice warmed up! The Rain scent that I don't really care for is tempered by the Gardenia. The throw is light/medium on this one. I don't think I'll be getting this one in a candle though. It's nice, but not one of my favorites. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment