Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 096 - GCB


Currently Burning: Creme Brulee



GCB is the mid-season replacement for Pan-Am. I am OBSESSED with this show! It is hilarious!!! It's about a girl that was the Queen B in high school and terrorized other girls. Now she's back in Dallas several years later, and the girls she tormented are the mean girls. It's so funny because so much of it is TRUE!!! Definitely check it out if you haven't. Plus it has tons of eye candy ;)

Now onto the daily review!



Creme Brulee (4): This is a really nice, creamy vanilla scent. The throw is also pretty strong. I like this one, but I'm not sure if I would order this in a candle by itself. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to remember to order creme brûlée and I keep forgetting. I have tried rock that vanilla and vanilla bean and neither was what I expected... Is this more of a true vanilla?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's more of a bakery vanilla - similar to actual creme brulee. It is good though so I definitely recommend trying it out.

      Delete