Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 115 - Pizza


Currently Burning: Enchanted Apple



Ha! Bet you thought I would actually cook it lol. Nope it's another one of those days. I'm having trouble with these Tuesdays...I think it's just the day that it's on. Oh well. This little box from Pizza Hut is a good deal though! Bread sticks, pizza, and cinnamon sticks all for $10! Not bad :)

Now onto the daily review!



Enchanted Apple (5): This is a dupe for Bath and Body Works Country Apple. It is a dead-on dupe (from what I remember). I love this one. It's like a fresh, clean apple scent. I wouldn't necessarily say it smells like a real apple, but if I had to pick one I would say Macintosh apple. The throw is pretty strong. I need to get a candle in this one!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment