Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113 - Grad School


Currently Burning: Emperor's Love

Ugh I just hate grad school! It's not that it's particularly difficult, I'm just so over doing schoolwork! This May, I'll be just barely over halfway done. I should graduate in December, but I am struggling to keep my willpower up! I know that I should just push through and finish, but it's just hard for me to do that! 

Once I get started on an assignment it isn't too bad, but it's just getting started! I wish I had some Activator LOL (for those of you that are confused...StrengthsQuest).

Now onto the daily review!



Emperor's Love (3): This is a Candleman's Closet scent that I actually don't mind. It isn't my favorite scent, but it's really not bad at all. I can smell the strawberry (which is similar to the strawberry in Finger Lickin Good), but there's also some floral notes (rose & lavender). The throw on it is pretty good. I don't think I'll be getting a candle in this one, but for being in the Candleman's Closet it's good!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment