Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101 - Chicken Fajitas


Currently Burning: Neroli Blossom



I saw that my friend from undergrad had posted about making fajitas here so I knew I had to try them! 


Start off my slicing up 1/2 of a white onion and put in a medium pan.


Slice up 3 bell peppers and throw in with the onion.


Add 2 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper.


Simmer until the onions begin to turn translucent.


Add 2 chicken breasts that have been sliced thinly (mine were a little thick so I had to cut them after cooking).


Cook until chicken is almost done and add 1/2 to 1 full packet of fajita seasoning. Add 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken is done.


I added a dollop of greek yogurt and salsa into mine on whole wheat tortillas. Perfection!

Now onto the daily review!



Neroli Blossom (4): This is supposed to smell like orange blossoms. Once again another floral that I love! I'll be needing to get this in a candle for sure. It kind of reminds me of Bergamot & Mandarin. The throw is medium on this one. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment