Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 099 - 100 Days and Happy Easter!!!!


Currently Burning: Spearmint



OK so technically tomorrow is 100 days, but I thought I would post it here since tomorrow is Movie Monday. I can't believe that I've been doing this blog for 100 days!!!! That's crazy to me that we're already that far into 2012! I've been having a ton of fun with this blog and I'm really glad that I started it. If I didn't have this blog then I wouldn't have been involved on the CBV message board or facebook page at all. Thus I would not have virtually met all the amazing people there! I'm so thankful they welcomed me into the candle family in February because they're all so wonderful :-)

Of course, I would still be ordering from CBV, but I definitely would not have the stash I have now. This blog does necessitate new orders since by the end I will have reviewed 365 different scents. Right now, I have enough new fragrances to last me until the beginning of July. I'm planning on placing a small CBV order later today and then a massive scent shot order in May. I'm really excited for my July order because I'm going to be getting a lot of Fall scents (not that I've planned 4 months out or anything). 

Here's to 100 more days!!!


In other news, today is Easter so I hope all of you have a very Happy Easter :) I'm heading to go hang out with my family today so that will be fun!

Now onto the daily review!



Spearmint (3): This one is really nice warmed up. It smells like spearmint gum. The throw is pretty strong. I probably won't be ordering this one in a candle just because it is so strong. I also like other fragrances that have spearmint in them rather than this one by itself. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment