Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103 - Life After People


Currently Burning: Exotic



Even though this show isn't on the air anymore, I love watching the old episodes on Netflix! As the intro says: "What would happen if every human on Earth disappeared. This isn't the story of how we might vanish...it's the story of what will happen to the world we leave behind." The episodes are divided into different aspects of human civilization. There's one about water, pets, artwork, etc. It originally aired on the History channel. Love it!

Now onto the daily review!



Exotic (5): This is peach, strawberry, melon, cassis, and apple. I really like this one a lot! I get mostly strawberry with just a hint of the peach and melon. I really like this one and can see myself getting a full-size candle. The throw is also really strong!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment