Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147 - May 1st Order Scent Shots Part 1


Currently Burning: Indonesian Delight


I'm going to divide the scent shots from my May 1st order into 2 posts. 


Free Scent Shot
Divine Paradise


House Blend Fragrances
Sunburst
Hell on Heels
Mango Smoothie
Maui Luau
Sunshine
Bikini Bottoms
Skinny Dippin'
Southern Nights
Morning in Madrid
Catchin' Fireflies
Island Kiss


Fruity Fragrances
Fruit Your Cares Away
Pineapple Cilantro
Cucumber Lily
Strawberry Lemonade
Cherry Colada
Fig Lychee
Coconut Lemongrass
Citrusmoon
Green Apple
Tangerine
Kiwi Raspberry
Luscious Lime
Lovin' Lemon
Vanilla Grapefruit
Cherry Vanilla
Island Serenade
Mango Peach Salsa
Pineapple Punch
Kiwi Tangerine
Anjou Pear
Peaches N Cream
Cucumber Cantaloupe
Pomegranate & Mango
Lime Kiwi
Banana Kiwi

And of course the video review :)

Should have the rest of the scent shots up next week!!

Now onto the daily review!



Indonesian Delight (4): This one is really pretty. I get some citrus notes and lily. Again, I'm not sure about my reaction to lily, but this one didn't really bother me that much! I may have to go for the candle. The throw was pretty good with this one.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment