Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124 - RuPaul's Drag Race Finale


Currently Burning: Summer Nites



OK, I know that I've already posted about this show before, but I just had to talk about the finale/reunion! RuPaul really classed it up for the reunion! Usually the reunion shows are filmed in this blank sound stage and are just kind of ghetto. This time it was in a theater and looked like she paid more than $5 for it!

I really enjoyed the finale and think that the right person won overall. Also, it was good to get the story for why Willam was dismissed from the show!


Now onto the daily review!



Summer Nites (3): This one is just ok to me. For some reason, it's listed under earthy, but to me it smells like those orange circus peanut candies lol. Probably won't be getting a candle in this one. The throw is pretty light. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment