Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139 - Final Fantasy X-2


Currently Burning: Bouquet



Had to do a throwback today. I really loved this game when it came out years ago. Replay value is also really good for me. I've tried maxing out my costumes several times, but never quite finished it. Basically this is the sequel to Final Fantasy X. This was the first in the series to feature a female in a lead role. In fact, all three playable characters are female. The leveling system is based on different costumes that are the various roles in the game (white mage, black mage, warrior, thief, etc).

Now onto the daily review!



Bouquet (3): This one surprised me because I thought it was going to be a lot stronger than it was. It is a mixture of sweet pea and magnolia. I'm not the biggest fan of magnolia scents, but I do get both notes in there. The magnolia is a bit stronger though. Probably won't be reordering this one. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment