Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132 - Minecraft


Currently Burning: Banana Walnut



I tried playing Minecraft on PC a few times, but I only have a laptop and the controls without a mouse aren't very fun. However, it was recently released on XBOX 360 and I love it there! It's a sandbox game where you can basically create your own world. Everything is based on blocks in the world of different materials. You can craft different items, build a house, grow food, etc. Pretty fun way to kill a few hours :)

Now onto the daily review!



Banana Walnut (1): I was really hoping this would smell more like Banana Nut Bread because I remember seeing a review where someone said that it did. On cold throw, it wasn't too bad, but when I warmed it up I had to take it off the warmer because it was making me nauseous. I've said on here before that I can't handle nutty scents and this is one of those. Even though I love banana, the nut note in it just killed it for me. Throw was pretty strong. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment