Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 122 - Guacamole


Currently Burning: Strawberry Margarita



So I decided to make fajitas again tonight. I wanted to add something so I went with a super easy guacamole recipe.


Mash up 4 Avocados in a medium bowl.


Add 1/2 of a finely chopped onion.


Add 2 chopped tomatoes


Salt/Pepper to taste, and mix in approx 6 tsp of lime juice (about 2 limes). Let it sit for 30mins to 1 hour for the flavors to mix well. I skipped the garlic, but if you like you could add a finely chopped clove or two.

Now onto the daily review!



Strawberry Margarita (4): I really wanted this to be a 5. I thought it was going to be on cold throw, but it was kind of a let down warmed up. Don't get me wrong, it's still REALLY good, but I guess I'm just not a huge fan of the strawberry scent. It did make me want to get out my blender though lol. The throw is pretty strong. I probably would eventually get a candle in this.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment