Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127 - Common Grounds


Currently Burning: DKNY Delicious



So I went to one of my favorite spots in Fayetteville tonight - Common Grounds. Technically it's a coffee shop, but it also has a bar and a full restaurant inside. I don't go there for coffee (since I don't drink it), but I LOVE the nachos and non-coffee drinks that they have. Tonight I had a Funky Monkey, which is essentially a chocolate shake with banana syrup (or liqueur). It mostly tasted like banana but was so good! I also had some mozzarella and tomatoes with olive oil/balsamic drizzled on top, and of course the nachos. 

If you're ever in Fayetteville, this is a must see. The brunch menu on the weekends is super amazing too!

Now onto the daily review!



DKNY Delicious (3): This is a dupe for the DKNY Be Delicious perfume. It's supposed to smell like green apples. It's really pretty, but is kind of weird in candle form to me. I'm not a huge fan of the perfume to candle fragrances anyway. I probably won't be getting a candle in this. The throw is really strong though!

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment