Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 161 - Updated Stash :D


Currently Burning: Brandy Alexander



Thought I would share with you all my updated stash pictures! As a reminder...this is what it looked like 3 months ago:


It sure has grown a lot since March ;) I wanted to go ahead and take this now, since I have quite a few that are on their last leg that I would like to go ahead and get out the door.


The ones in the front are:
Sexy in Stilettos (Halo Red)
Sinful Strawberry Shortcake (Comfort Candle)
Shamrock Kiss (Halo Green)
Raspberry N Kiwi 8 oz tureen
Bella Swan (Grape)
Momma's Peach Cobbler (Comfort Candle)



I now have all 13 of the Black Label fragrances! I'll be doing a video review of all of them combined at some point in the future. I want to burn them all at least once to be able to get a good idea of what they smell like warm vs cold.




9oz Candles from top to bottom:
Clean Cotton
Jacob Black
Wood Nymph
Enchanted Apple
Million Dollar Baby
Pink Bubblegum Crush
Spellbound
Snuggle Baby
Enchanted Forest
Exotic
Red Velvet Cake
Cleopatra's Closet
Springdipity
Best Friends
Banana Nut Bread
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Coconut Cream Pie
Fruit Loops
Mango Tango
Macintosh Apple
Lei Flowers
Strawberry Angel Food Cake
Reese's Peanut Butter Delight


8oz Candles from top to bottom:
Blue Sugar Cotton Candy
Bite Me
Bermuda Triangle
Bergamot & Mandarin
Love Potion No. 9
Raspberry Violet
Banana Coconut Cream Pie
Balinese Breeze
Love Birds
Tokyo Spring
Raspberry Zinger
Pumpkin Cider
Sophie Belle
Coco Beach Baby Peach
Mango Sorbett
Sugared Corn Pudding
Kimono Silk
White Nectarine & Pink Coral
CBV Surprise Candle #1
Sexy in Stilettos
CBV Surprise Candle #2

4 oz candles:
Stress Relief
Blushing Peaches
Bergamot & Herbal Mint
Love Shack

16 oz Butterfly Kisses
Hawaiian Colada Sweet Treat


These are all of the scent shots that I have burned (49). Sorry no names for these because that would take FOREVER!


These are all of the scent shots that I have yet to burn (104).

Based on my daily blog reviews, I have enough to last me (without repeats) until mid-October at this point. I think I may need to burn more and order less LOL!

Now onto the daily review!



Brandy Alexander (3): This is an older man's cologne type smell. It reminds me of like an Old Spice type. Very woodsy and the throw isn't very strong. One that I probably won't be repurchasing, but it is nice every once in awhile. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment