Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 366 - Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry


Currently Burning: Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry

Well, I've made it to the end of Project 365 (which I didn't realize at the time I had started on a Leap Year and therefore would be Project 366 LOL). Over a year ago I decided that I wanted to try to melt through one Candles by Victoria scent per day for all of 2012. I didn't realize that by doing that I would be getting to know an amazing community and some of the best people I could ever hope to meet. 2012 has been a really amazing year for me and I'm so glad that I decided to do this project, stick to it, and expand it beyond this blog to Facebook, YouTube, and the Message Board. 

2013 should be another amazing year and I'm not planning on stopping this project just because the year is over. I may not post EVERY day like I have in the past, but I will definitely continue this blog. I want to give a huge thanks to all of my followers, subscribers, and friends for giving me the encouragement to keep going as well as providing lots of love and laughs along the way :)

Love you all!

Now onto the daily review!


Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry (3): This is a basic vanilla scent with a little something extra. The boysenberry adds almost like a toasted marshmallow type of scent to it. However, it also has kind of a weird note too it and it's not super strong.

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment