Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 231 - August 1st Haul


Currently Burning: St. Barts


Feels good to be blogging about my CBV orders again! I feel like I haven't done this the past few times I ordered, but I knew that I had to get these gorgeous glitter candles up here. 


I got all of the new scents for August and I'm loving how most of them are good early Fall transition scents.

Autumn Apple: Autumn Leaves and Apple Cider
Under the Harvest Moon: Leaves Type and Why I Autumn
Under the Big Top: Cotton Candy, Fresh Picked Strawberry, and Caramelized Pralines
Ring Master: Cotton Candy and Fresh Picked Strawberry
Sticky Toffeecorn: Kettle Corn and Caramelized Pralines
Banana Fritters: Elvis and Cinnamon Donuts
Granny's Apron (formerly Nasty Granny): Zucchini Bread and Granny's Pie Crust
Coconut Banana Blast (Free SS): Coconut, Banana, and Hawaiian Tropics


I got some of the new melts as well

Strawberry Melts
Chocolate Melts
Reese's Peanut Butter Melts

The only candle I ordered this time around was a 22oz tureen in Blue glitter. I got it in the scent Barefoot in Blue Jeans which is a customer creation of Blue Sugar Cotton Candy and Sexy in Stilettos. I love both scents individually and together they are perfect!!


I am currently the Member of the Month on the Pouring Pot Message Board. I really appreciate both being nominated and selected as the August MOTM. It means a lot to me :) For my candle, Victoria picked out the Love, Victoria jar with Copper glitter. The scent is Under the Harvest Moon which I am so excited for because it is a perfect early fall scent to me. I cannot wait to light this bad boy up in September!!!



Now onto the daily review!


St. Barts (3): This is a really nice fruity scent. It's a mixture of coconut colada and pomegranate. I get mostly the creamy coconut colada with just a hint of the pomegranate. I almost get melons out of this too so I'm not sure where that's coming from. 

Remember to keep those wicks trimmed!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment